Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Our Adorable Son

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 12, 2010

Finally....I'm Married



My wonderful Husband, NorSalihin Salleh,
On our wedding day, I think of all the reasons
I am blessed to be your WIFE:
You are the joy of my life.
In you I found much more than I ever hoped
more than I ever dreamed a man could be.
In your arms, I feel HAPPY, SAFE, PROTECTED.
You're my HERO, my DEFENDER, my SOUL MATE, my LOVE...
I was born for you.
There was a space in my heart that you fill perfectly.
I fall in LOVE with you again everytime I see you.
We are alike, and yet we are different.
Our similarities bond us together
and our differences keep things interesting.
And no matter what
you let me be ME, just I am.
I am so grateful for that.
I want to keep discovering you.
I LOVE so many things about you now
and I know I will find many more to LOVE.
The many little things you do to please me
touch me more than you know.
You see me with your heart,
and you always make me feel beautiful.
This is the beginning of the rest of our lives together.
We have so much happiness ahead of Us,
a lifetime of LOVE,
a lifetime to create wonderful memories.
Nothing matters more than being with you.
I LOVE YOU, I TRUST YOU, I am totally open to you.
Everything that's WOMAN in me responds to the MAN in you,
and as we become Husband and Wife,
I want you to know that there will never be
anyone else for me BUT YOU
MY HUSBAND, MY LOVE, MY LIFE...



No comments:

Post a Comment